Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.1 and later
Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.1 and later
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- E-Business Suite (E-BS) users are logging into Oracle Business Intelligence using responsibility.
- All users can login. There is no issue with authentication or authorization.
- The users have been granted access to some specific folder(s) under shared folders.
- When navigating to in the Catalog pane in Analytics to the shared folder > permissions > add user.
A few specific users (3 out of 5, in this case) cannot be found when searching by user name > List = Users. It errors with:
'No results are available for given search string'
- Refreshing GUIDs has not resolved the issue.
- The problematic users folders were manually deleted then login back to /analytics to auto-create folders again, but still users could not be seen under the folder permissions section.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms