OBIEE 11g - A Prompt is Shifted to the Right Side of the Page When the Report is Added to a Briefing Book
(Doc ID 1988722.1)
Last updated on JULY 11, 2022
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- A Prompt is shifted to the right side of the page when a report is added to a briefing book.
- You added a column to a pivot table prompt with its horizontal and vertical alignment being center in the formatting.
- When you add the report to a briefing book and save it, in the briefing book the prompt is being displayed on the right side of the page instead of center.
- The following are the steps to reproduce:
- Create a report with 2 measures and 2 dimension attributes.
- Place one of the dimensional attributes in the pivot table prompt.
- In format headings and format values select horizontal and vertical alignment as Center.
- Display the report in pivot table and also add Graph pivoted results in the view.
- Click "Add to Briefing Book" at the bottom of the page.
- Save the briefing book in one of the folders.
- When opening the briefing book in PDF or Web Archive(.mht) format, the prompt value is being displayed on the extreme right of the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document