OBIEE 11g - A Table Name Starting with a Number Cannot be Edited in the BI Publisher Query Builder
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Reporting and Publishing - Version 220.127.116.11.150120 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Data models with OBIEE Table name starting with a number cannot be edited in the BI Publisher query builder
- To reproduce:
- Open /analytics and open a data model with some table names that start with a number (01More Product Objects)
- Select the data set, click on Edit
- Click on Query Builder
- You get a message at the top:
- "The query could not be parsed.Please close this window and edit the query manually"
- and the columns which had been selected are not checked.
- You cannot edit this data model.
- This is because of of the table names start with a number (01More Product Objects)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms