OBIEE 11g - The Drop Down Menu For Any Column Does Not Display All Options When the Zoom Level Setting in Internet Explorer is Set to Other Than 100%
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2016
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- The drop down option for any column pulled in the criteria tab does not display all the options in the menu when the page zoom level is set to a different value than 100%
- This happens when using Internet Explorer (IE) - in this case IE 10
- The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Set the zoom level to 100% - everything works fine.
- Set the zoom level to 110% - the menu options disappear.
- Set the zoom level to 90% - the menu options not available
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms