Last updated on MAY 15, 2015
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.140715 and later
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
- You are installing OBIEE 11g in a cluster (scale-out) for use with SAML in a Windows environment.
- You are following: <Document 1350125.1> - OBIEE 11g: Configuring Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition to act as a SAML 2.0 Service Provider for SSO
- In this scenario, you first create a domain with the Weblogic Configuration Assistant (not the OBIEE Configuration Assistant).
- The domain was created on shared storage using the UNC format (i.e. - \\path ) with the Weblogic Configuration Asisstant. This works.
- While extending the domain using the OBIEE 11g Configuration Asistant, the Domain Home is shown with UNC format. All other paths are shown with local map (i.e. c:\) - Step 4 of 12 -- this passes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms