OBIEE 11g - Charts / Graphs Inconsistently Utilize Custom Skins Or Color Palettes In A Clustered (Horizontally Scale-Out) Environment
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2015
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.1 and later
Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.1 and later
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Environment is multi-node (4) horizontal scale-out (cluster).
- The environment utilizes custom skins.
- The default color palette has been updated in dvt-graph-skin.xml
- The Presentation Server instanceconfig.xml has the CustomerResourcePhysicalPath and CustomerResourceVirtualPath tags appropriately configured for the logical and physical paths.
- The custom files are stored locally on each node / server
The problem or symptom occurs when displaying a graph / chart in analytics, it intermittently displays the custom palette and the default palatte.
- When only one node is running at a time, the custom palettes display in the charts correctly all of the time.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms