Setting up Oracle Fusion for DRM Integration
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Hyperion Data Relationship Management - Version 184.108.40.206.000 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Configure the DrmService connection to the DrmServive WSDL URL in Enterprise Manager.
It is assumed that you have already
• Configured the DRM API Adapter. See: DocID 1471154.1
• Entered the Profile Option Code 'GL_DRM_API'
• Registered the Enterprise Application 'GlDrmApp'
• Set up and verified the Value Sets (profile values)
• Configured and successfully tested the DRM web service. See: http://www.oracle.com/webfolder/technetwork/tutorials/obe/hyp/DRM11.1.2-WebServicesAPI/index.htm#t7
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms