OBIEE 11g - Unable To Edit OPLA 3.4.0 Repository. Cannot read the newer version 333
(Doc ID 1997461.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Reporting Workbench - Version 126.96.36.199.150120 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- You are using OPLA, this product provides an OBIEE RPD
- When the RPD is opened using Administration Tool the following error is displayed
- "server version 325 cannot read the newer version 333 of the repository"
- This kind of error is seen when an RPD is opened with an older version of the Admin Tool
- However, at this moment there is no version 333, so not even the latest version of Admin Tool can read the file, Maximum version of RPD is 326
- Please see
- <Note 1919311.1> - OBIEE 11g: How to Identify OBIEE 11g Admin Tool and Repository Version
- The highest RPD version currently available is 326, which is for 188.8.131.52120 (latest BundlePatch version of OBIEE)
- In use is last version of OBIEE 184.108.40.206120 , which should allow to open any RPD version.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document