OBIEE 11g - Port in Topology.xml Does Not Change After Test-to-Production Cloning
Last updated on JULY 18, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- After sucessful completion of cloning for system migration there is no move plan properties available to configure the port for each BI system component separately.
- As a workaround, port range for OPMN components is changed manually using Mbeans.
- There are two technical notes available mentionning detailed steps:
- <Note 1499918.1> - OBIEE 11g: How To Change the System Component Ports Via MBeans System Browser in Enterprise Manager
- <Note 1953881.1> - OBIEE 11g Test-to-Production (T2P): Is There A Move Plan Property To Configure The Port For Each Individual BI System Component ?
- System Components are configured to new port range and are working absolutely fine.
Changes done in the port ranges after referring <Note 1499918.1> are not getting reflected in the Topology.xml files located at $DOMAIN_ADMIN_HOME/opmn/topology.xml
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms