OBIEE11g: After setting 'DefaultFreezeHeadersClientRowBlockSize' in instanceconfig.xml, You Can't Get The Same Number of Lines When Clicking 'Get more rows'
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2015
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.140114 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You cannot get the same number of result lines as your setting on 'DefaultFreezeHeadersClientRowBlockSize' .
1. Stop BI services.
2. Navigate to the path <MiddlewareHome>\instances\instance1\config\OracleBIPresentationServicesComponent\coreapplication_obips1
3. Open instanceconfig.xml file
4. Add the entry below between <Views> and </Views> tag:
5. Start BI services.
6. Create analysis based on Sample Sales.
7. Scroll down and find "Get more rows".
8. Click "Get more rows" button, you will find answer jump to the last row,although next 200 rows is expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms