OBIEE 11g - Multiple Gauge Views in the Dashboard Page are not Displayed After Restarting
(Doc ID 2007719.1)
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.140715 to 184.108.40.206.140715 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You have the multiple gauge views in the Dashboard Page.
after restarting OBIEE component, you login to OBIEE, and open the Dashboard Page that includes the multiple gauge views. The gauge views in the Dashboard Page are not displayed.
- This issue occurs randomly after restarting OBIEE component.
- Only gauge views are not displayed, other graphs can be displayed correctly.
- this issue cannot be resolved until you restart Oracle BI Java Host Component
This issue may also occur under the following conditions;
- after restarting Oracle BI Java Host Component, it is the first time that Oracle ADF(Graph engine) generated the gauge.
- generating processes of multiple gauges that are in a parallel concurrent execution, and the concurrent access occurs in the ADF internal resources.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document