OBIA7964 : The Standard OBIA 188.8.131.52 LDIF File Is Missing
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are in process of upgrading from OBIA 7.9.6 to OBIA 220.127.116.11 for Informatica PowerCenter Users, and have successfully upgraded to Informatica 9.5.1 and DAC11g, before upgrading the Data Warehouse Schema and Migrating Data for Oracle Database. To support this upgrade, you have also migrated to the Oracle BI Enterprise Edition 11g version.
- Oracle BI Applications Upgrade Guide for Informatica PowerCenter Users Release 18.104.22.168
- Oracle BU Applications Release Notes 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
- <Note 1581473.1> BI Apps 188.8.131.52 Release Known Issues
In the Sequence of Upgrade Stages , Section 2.6.1 of the Upgrade Guide, you are currently at the Stage 7 which is to do with importing LDIF file into LDAP Server. This further refers to the following section:
Section 6.12: Importing the Oracle BI Applications Version 184.108.40.206 LDIF File Into the Embedded LDAP Server which suggests you import the standard (out-of-the-box) Oracle BI Applications version 220.127.116.11 LDIF file into the WebLogic Server embedded LDAP Server.
- You have done the extract of all the out-of-the-box OBIA 18.104.22.168 files, but are not sure which file Section 6.12 is referring to and where to find it?
- Does importing the standard (out-of-the-box) Oracle BI Applications version 22.214.171.124 LDIF file have any impact on your current security configuration of OBIEE 11g?
- Is there a mechanism to verify that this file has been imported successfully?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms