Last updated on MAY 01, 2016
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- The write Back behavior has been changed from 10g to 11g.
- When the [apply] button is pressed, the row or value that has been changed is expected to be seen;
- Instead the first 1-25 rows are displayed in 11g, even if chagne occured in a later row.
- Steps to reproduce:
- Create an analysis using a table in a database.
- There are 26 rows in an analysis.
- On the result tab, Click [Next 20 rows] button to go to 26th row of the analysis.
- Press [Update] and modify the value on 26th row.
- Press [Apply].
- We can see the message "Updated successfully" for a moment; the analysis refreshes and returns the tapedeck controls to the first page, so that the modified value is no longer visible.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms