OBIEE 11g - Column Formula With Sum Gives Incorrect Result When Dimension Column is Excluded
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.150120 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Bar Graphs are showing incorrect data.
- All graphs show 100% (despite they are not)
- When you update the measure column aggregation rule from default to SUM,
- or if you remove the excluded column,
- then the graph will show the correct data.
- Wrong Graph
- Correct Graph
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms