OBIA 7964 Can You Disable the Version Control Feature of Informatica Repository, from an Existing Backup?
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How can you disable the version control feature of Informatica Repository in a Development environment, from an existing environment?
The following steps have been tried:
- A backup has been taken of the existing repository (the existing repository has the version control enabled).
- Created a new repository with un-checking the version control check box. That means the new repository has no version control feature enabled.
- Created integration service for the repository created above.
- Restored the repository contents from back up which was taken in point (1) above.
- After the repository restored, the version control is enabled. Even though when specifying no version control required at time of creation of repository as mentioned in point (2) above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms