OBIEE 11g - Using VBA With SmartView For OBIEE
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.150120 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Your are using "Oracle Smart View for Office" with OBIEE.
- You need to use the VBA Functions for OBIEE that are shipped with Smart View Install.
- In order to use these VBA Functions the documention explains that you have to reference some VBA libraries in Visual Basic Editor
- The documentation explains that 2 libraries have to be referenced :
- Oracle Smart View BI Extension
- Oracle SmartView RC 1.0 Type Library
- The problem is that you can only find one library : "Oracle SmartView RC 1.0 Type Library"
- The library named "Oracle Smart View BI Extension" is not listed within the Available References in Visual Basic Editor
- That means you can't use VBA Functions for OBIEE.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms