Smart View Options are Not Maintained when Sheet Info is Deleted Once
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Planning - Version 184.108.40.206.500 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Smart View options are changed and these changes are not maintained in the file even when the when the file is saved and sheet info is deleted once.
For example, when the file saved is copied to another client machine and then it is opened there, the options shows as default setting on the another client machine .
This issue doesn't occur if Sheet Info is never deleted.
Smart View Version : this issue has been verified to be reproduced on 220.127.116.11.210 and 18.104.22.168.400 currently.
- Open Excel and then connect to any data source for Smart View.
- Change any option setting in Smart View > Option and then select "Save as Default Options".
For Example, try to change as the follows:
(1) Change from "Use Cell Styles" to "Use Excel Formatting" in Formatting setting.
(2) Change Scale from "Default" to "2" in Formatting setting.
- Click Ad hoc analysis and start it.
- Click Smart View > Sheet Info and then click "Delete" button.
- Click Ad hoc analysis again and start it.
- Save this file.
- Open this saved file and then check the options of the above step 2.
At this point, the options is as follows and it is correct.
- "Use Excel Formatting" is ON
- Scale is "2"
- Next, copy this file into another client machine.
- Open this copied file and then check the options of the above step 2.
At this point, the options is as follows and it is incorrect.
- "Use Cell Styles" is ON
- Scale is "Default"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms