OBIEE 11g - Compound Layouts in 'View Selector' View Cannot Be Chosen
(Doc ID 2018313.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.140225 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You have an analysis report with more than one Compound Layout.
The 'View Selector' in second or third 'Compound Layout' does not display the previous 'Compount Layouts' in the list.
- You have an analysis with two compound layouts:
- Compound Layout 1 has a 'View Selector' ('View Selector 1') with two graph views
- Compound Layout 2 has a 'View Selector' ('View Selector 2') with other two graph view
- Now, you want to create a third 'Compound Layout' that will contain a 'View Selector' with Compound Layout 1 and Compound Layout 2.
- However, 'View Selector' the Compound Layout 1 and Compound Layout 2 cannot be chosen because they are not available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document