Last updated on JUNE 29, 2015
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.141014 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Apache Oracle WebLogic Plugin is configured with OBIEE.
- OBIEE is configured to authenticate with an httpHeader with user name in the attribute. Apache is not sending it through to WebLogic.
- Apache is receiving the attribute and value:
- weblogic: Header from client:[Proxy-Remote-User]=[userid],
- But weblogic is not getting this information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms