Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 220.127.116.11.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executing a load plan for OBIA 18.104.22.168.2, Datasource EBS R12.1.3, Financials and Human Resources Subject Areas:
- The following error occurs (similar errors occur for other failed steps):
ODI-1226: Step Run SIL_FixedAssetBalanceFact.W_FA_BALANCE_F fails after 1 attempt(s).
ODI-1240: Flow Run SIL_FixedAssetBalanceFact.W_FA_BALANCE_F fails while performing a Integration operation. This flow loads target table Fixed Assets Balance.
ODI-1228: Task SIL_FixedAssetBalanceFact.W_FA_BALANCE_F (Integration) fails on the target ORACLE connection BIAPPS_DW.
Caused By: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-20000: Error creating indexes in parallel, see W_ETL_EVENT_LOG for details
ORA-06512: at line 119
- During Load Plan execution 5 sessions failed due to duplicate unique keys:
- All of them use a lookup in table W_EMPLOYEE_D using EFFECTIVE_FROM_DT and EFFECTIVE_TO_DT.
- They all are creating duplicate INTEGRATION_IDs in the fact tables.
- The SIL_EmployeeDimension hard codes '01-01-3714' in the EFFECTIVE_TO_DT column.
- In every place where there is a lookup for the employee associated to the transaction dates, they are being duplicated.
- The EFFECTIVE_TO_DTs are not the ACTUAL EBS Effective to date since an employee may have more than one row in the table with the transaction date less that the high value date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms