OBIA 11G Unique Constraint Errors ORA-20000 for Multiple Fact Tables using a Lookup in Table W_EMPLOYEE_D
(Doc ID 2023696.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2018
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 188.8.131.52.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executing a load plan for OBIA 184.108.40.206.2, Datasource EBS R12.1.3, Financials and Human Resources Subject Areas:
- The following error occurs (similar errors occur for other failed steps):
ODI-1226: Step Run SIL_FixedAssetBalanceFact.W_FA_BALANCE_F fails after 1 attempt(s).
ODI-1240: Flow Run SIL_FixedAssetBalanceFact.W_FA_BALANCE_F fails while performing a Integration operation. This flow loads target table Fixed Assets Balance.
ODI-1228: Task SIL_FixedAssetBalanceFact.W_FA_BALANCE_F (Integration) fails on the target ORACLE connection BIAPPS_DW.
Caused By: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-20000: Error creating indexes in parallel, see W_ETL_EVENT_LOG for details
ORA-06512: at line 119
- During Load Plan execution 5 sessions failed due to duplicate unique keys:
- All of them use a lookup in table W_EMPLOYEE_D using EFFECTIVE_FROM_DT and EFFECTIVE_TO_DT.
- They all are creating duplicate INTEGRATION_IDs in the fact tables.
- The SIL_EmployeeDimension hard codes '01-01-3714' in the EFFECTIVE_TO_DT column.
- In every place where there is a lookup for the employee associated to the transaction dates, they are being duplicated.
- The EFFECTIVE_TO_DTs are not the ACTUAL EBS Effective to date since an employee may have more than one row in the table with the transaction date less that the high value date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document