EAL 'Unable to view bridge details. User Not provisioned for this Operation' Accessing the Existing Bridges From The New EAL Server
(Doc ID 2024458.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Essbase Analytics Link for HFM - Version 188.8.131.52.000 to 184.108.40.206.400 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Encountering an issue after moving the EAL service from current server to a new server.
Current EAL Server : Server1
DSS Server : Server2
Essbase Server : Server3
EAS and Provider Services : Server 1
HFM Web server : Server 4 ( FM Connector)
New EAL Server : Server 5.
We did the following.
1) Stopped EAL, DSS, EAS, Provider and Essbase Services in all servers.
2) Installed EAL in "Server5"
Using same Weblogic domain and other details (as available for EAL in Server1) , configured EAL ALONE, in Server 5. Used user ids/same passwords.
Note1 : Same EAL Repository was used.
Note2 : Did not Unregister from Shared Services, while configuring EAL.
Configuration was successful.
3) Started EAL services in "Server5" and Rest of the Services in the respective servers.
4) In EAS console, added the new EAL server.
5) All existing components viz. HFM Servers ( Snapshots), DSS Data Store, EAL Data Store are viewable and editable. List of bridges also seen.
6) Error: When double clicking on the bridge receive an Error 'Unable to view bridge details. User Not provisioned for this Operation'
In Shared Services registry, all Bridges belong to Application Group Livelink@Server1.
Created a new EAL Server
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document