OBIEE 11g - Direct Request Report Totals And Subtotals Showing First Value Instead Of Total By Default
(Doc ID 2025104.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Upgrading from 10g to 11g, Direct DB Request (DDR) report show Grand Total incorrectly
- It shows the first value in the measure column as the Grand Total
- Aggregation rule is set to Default both in 10g and 11g
- When Aggregation rule is changed from Default to SUM - Grand total is computed correctly in 11g
- The issue happens with new DDR reports created in 11g
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document