OBIEE 11g - Unable To Access BI Analytics With New User Created In Console
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.140715 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Unable to log in into analytics after creating new user via weblogic console.
- This problem is specific to one environment. Issue is not replicated in other environments.
- Errors reported in diagnostics tab in em console :
"Error retrieving user/group data from Oracle BI Server's User Population API"
"Unable to create a system user connection to BI Server while running user population queries"
- Can access analytics with existing users.
- The issue is specific to new user created in console.
- The authentication providers configurations are same across all environments.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms