Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- You have created a dashboard prompt of type Date.
- The operator is "Between" and the user input is "Calendar".
- You want this prompt to have the current date as default selection.
- Also, this prompt is set as presentation variable and is passed to an analysis.
- You try to set the default selection from SQL Results, with the query:
- select trunc(sysdate) from dual.
- You save the prompt without errors, but when you open the dashboard you get an error "Dashboard Display Error Assertion failure: nCodeValuesSize == nDisplayValueSize at line 929 of project/webreport/promptedconfiguration.cpp".
- You have tried with different sql queries but always the same error.
- How to make it possible to display the current date as default selection?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms