OBIEE 11g - Space Between Values Causing Prompt not to Pass all the Values to Report
(Doc ID 2029144.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2018
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.141014 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- After upgrading from 220.127.116.11.140415 to 18.104.22.168.141014,
- a Space between values in filters is causing the value after the space to be excluded from the report instead of included.
- For example:
- A filter with the following values should return a report with only these values:
- MPEG4 Camcorder;Maintenance; MaxiFun 2000;MicroPod 60Gb
- Due to the space after the ; and before MaxiFun, MaxiFun is excluded from the report.
- The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a report in analytics.
- Create filter on a column in the report.
- Add multiple values to the filter.
- Each value is separated by a ; and if a space is after one of the ; then the value following that space is excluded from the filtered report.
Upgraded from 22.214.171.124.140415 to 126.96.36.199.141014
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!