OBIEE 11g - Space Between Values Causing Prompt not to Pass all the Values to Report
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2018
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.141014 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- After upgrading from 184.108.40.206.140415 to 220.127.116.11.141014,
- a Space between values in filters is causing the value after the space to be excluded from the report instead of included.
- For example:
- A filter with the following values should return a report with only these values:
- MPEG4 Camcorder;Maintenance; MaxiFun 2000;MicroPod 60Gb
- Due to the space after the ; and before MaxiFun, MaxiFun is excluded from the report.
- The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a report in analytics.
- Create filter on a column in the report.
- Add multiple values to the filter.
- Each value is separated by a ; and if a space is after one of the ; then the value following that space is excluded from the filtered report.
Upgraded from 18.104.22.168.140415 to 22.214.171.124.141014
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms