OBIEE - Unable to Edit a Filter On a Date Column Using BI Composer Because the Calendar is Not Available
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.150120 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a new analysis or editing a report, the calendar selection is not available.
Steps to Reproduce using Sample Sales:
1) Create a report with a filter on a date; based on exxample below:
- @ Login to /Analytics
- Go to my Account and change the preference so that Analysis Editor = Wizard
- New > Analysis > A- Sample Sales
- Create Analysis: Select Columns Time. T00 Calendar date
- Next > Create Analysis: Select Views > Select views to include in the analysis.
- Next > Create Analysis: Edit Table
- Next > Create Analysis: Sort and Filter
- Sort columns and apply filter.
- Filter > Add Filter > Select Column "T00 Calendar date"
- "T00 Calendar date" is equal to
- In the calendar pick a date eg July 1st 2015
- Next >Finish
- Save the analysis
2) Edit the filter with BI Composer
- Go to catalog, select the analysis saved in 1), and click on edit
- Go through each of the BI Composer step until you can edit the filter
- Notice that there is no calendar.
This is reproduced in 188.8.131.52.150120
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms