OBIEE 11g - Analysis/Dashboard Page Displayed When Clicking "Back" Button in OBIEE 18.104.22.168.x
(Doc ID 2039340.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.161018 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 188.8.131.52.x version of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE),
When the BACK button is clicked after logging out from Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Analytics, it is noticed that:
- the last viewed Analysis/dashboard page in Analytics is displayed again as though you are logged in back (though logged out).
- after few seconds or when clicking anything within that page, the login page is then displayed
It is expected that:
- the Analysis/dashboard page should not be displayed on clicking the BACK button from the browser, once logged out.
- the Login page of Analytics should be displayed as soon as the BACK button is clicked
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login to OBI Analytics and run a dashboard
2. Logout from Analytics
3. On the same page, click the back button of the browser
4. Notice that the dashboard page is displayed again
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document