OBIEE 11g - Export to Excel Shows Wrong Legend Colors of Cylindrical Bar
Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Interactive Dashboard - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Export of Cylindrical Bar Chart shows different Legend colors. Below are the steps to reproduce the issue.
- Created simple analysis with Revenue, Per Name Year, Products. Use filter on Product column to display only 3 products. For eg P1, P2, P3
- Create stacked vertical Graph with Revenue on X axis, Per Name Year in Y axis and Products in Legends.
- Choose Bars in cylindrical format.
- Edit graph properties to use custom colors by using conditional formatting.Navigate to
- Graph Properties -> Style -> Styles and Conditional Formatting -> Conditional Formatting
- Add Conditions in Product to choose some color other then default colors.
- Save the report.
- Export to Excel and verify Legends. Legends are not getting changed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms