Obiee 188.8.131.52 Error: 'Subtotal GROUP BY clause cannot contain an aggregate expression D1.c1' - Error Codes: OPR4ONWY:U9IM8TAC:OI2DL65P
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2015
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.150120 and later
Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.150120 to 18.104.22.168.150120 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- A Report is failing after upgrade.
- Report has a Union of two subject areas.
- There is an added Result Column and Aggregation is enabled in the Results pivot view.
- The issue does not occur in previous 22.214.171.124.140715 version
- The following error displays on the screen:
Error Codes: OPR4ONWY:U9IM8TAC:OI2DL65P
State: HY000. Code: 10058. [NQODBC] [SQL_STATE: HY000] [nQSError: 10058] A general error has occurred. [nQSError: 43113] Message returned from OBIS. [nQSError: 43119] Query Failed: [nQSError: 23004] Invalid request: Subtotal GROUP BY clause cannot contain an aggregate expression D1.c1. (HY000)
- The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Upgrade to OBIEE 126.96.36.199.150120 or higher
- Run a report that is a Union of 2 subject areas and has an added Result Column and Aggregation enabled in the Results pivot view.
- Note errors generated when viewing results
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms