Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OBIEE 184.108.40.206.0 environment is configured with an LDAP authenticator and Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Single Sign-On (SSO) and login/authentication works correctly.
However, when following the following scenario, an issue is encountered:
- log in to the sso server
- redirect to /analytics server
- create an analysis in answers
- leave the report creation window open for 10 minutes
- try to open one of the folders of the subject area -- nothing happens
- The browser console shows the following error:
"saw.ajax.Connection._handleNotification: h is null"
- The presentation server log does not log any request
- The reproduction is not browser specific.
What does work in this scenario:
- CTRL+click on the administration link --it works in a new window
- try to open one of the folders of the subject area again -- it works
- If you deactivate the SSO option and log in directly to the /analytics server, the above issue does not occur
- If you click on 'Home' instead of trying to open one of the folders of the subject area after the 10 minutes have elapsed then there is no issue.
1) Instanceconfig.xml ClientSessionExpireMinutes: 210, LogonExpireMinutes: not set
2) The sso domain the same as the analytics domain
3) same behavior with both IE & Firefox
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms