OBIEE 11g - Dashboard Prompt With Dashboard Scope Not Passing Selection Values To Other Pages
(Doc ID 2045492.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- You have a dashboard with multiple pages.
- Each dashboard page has a common currency selection dashboard prompt.
- The prompt has a ‘Dashboard scope’ that is, it is intended that when a value is selected in one of the pages, that value is also passed on to other pages too.
- The prompt also sets one presentation variable.
- The prompt, despite being a dashboard scope prompt, does not pass the selected value to the next page.
- So when an user selects a currency value in the prompt in page 1 and then goes to page 2, the prompt is getting reset to the default value rather than preserving the value selected in page 1 , as a normal dashboard scope prompt would do.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!