Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2015
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- You have a dashboard with multiple pages.
- Each dashboard page has a common currency selection dashboard prompt.
- The prompt has a ‘Dashboard scope’ that is, it is intended that when a value is selected in one of the pages, that value is also passed on to other pages too.
- The prompt also sets one presentation variable.
- The prompt, despite being a dashboard scope prompt, does not pass the selected value to the next page.
- So when an user selects a currency value in the prompt in page 1 and then goes to page 2, the prompt is getting reset to the default value rather than preserving the value selected in page 1 , as a normal dashboard scope prompt would do.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms