Folder Heading Not Shown In Pivot Table For Measures
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2015
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.140225 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Create analysis with two columns.
- Fill headings like this:
Column 1 Column 2 Folder Heading p1 p2 Column Heading p3 p4
- Create new view as Pivot table.
- Column1 drop to Rows section, column2 drop to Measures section.
- Change pivot table view properties.
Set property: "Display Folder & Column Headings" to "As separate rows".
- As a result we see table with header:
Column 1 Column 2 Folder Heading p1 Column Heading p3 p4
- p2 is not displayed (You cannot see the folder heading for measure column).
You expect the folder name should be shown separately for Column and Measure, for example:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms