Hyperion Planning Record Statistics is Always Displayed As 0 on Load Details Screen When Data Import Runs As Native Essbase
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Hyperion Planning - Version 220.127.116.11.000 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Record statistics (Records Read, Records Processed and Records Rejects) are always displayed as 0 on Load Details screen when data import runs as "Native Essbase" format. however, the statistics are displayed as expected if it runs as "Planning" format.
1. Create a new data file to Essbase.
* The following is a sample data record for Vision sample application.
2. Open Vision application for Planning from workspace.
3. Select Administration > Import and Export > Import Data from File
4. Select "Native Essase" to Data Import Format on Import and Export screen, specify other required fields "Plan Type" and "Data File to Import", and then click Run button.
5. The data load is finished successfully.
6. Click "View Status" and you will see the record statistics of the data load is 0.
7. Check the data with any form (e.g. sample form "Headcount and Salary Plan" in Vision). you will see the data was loaded actually.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms