OBIEE 11g - Group With Dynamic Member Selection Greater Than 12, Goes Off the Wizard
Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)-Analytics, on editing a group created with a dynamic selection of more than 12 members in the selection steps, from the Results page of an analysis,
it is noticed that:
- The 'Edit Group' wizard shows the list off the wizard, without any scroll option
It is expected that :
- The Edit Group (option from member selection pane) wizard should show the option to scroll down with an increase in the number of members in the group (as like in group created with static selection).
The issue can be replicated with the below steps:
- In an analysis created, go to Results > Selection Steps >
- Select-"Start with all members" > Edit > Start with selected members > select list of items from available to Selected
- Then New step >Select Members > Add some more members one at a time.
- Repeat this for more than 12 times (steps) in the selection steps pane .
- Then, click the save icon and save this selection as a new group.
- Then, in the selection pane, from -"Then, new step" > Add the newly created group , then click "Edit Group"
- The list displayed, goes off the wizard.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms