OBIEE 11g - Analysis Shows Wrong Results When You Divide One Formula Column By Another
(Doc ID 2057222.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Trying to create a percentage column based on two other Column Formulas, but the Percentage result is not correct.
- For example, using Sample Sales Lite RPD, create report with the following formula columns:
- Column 'Total Orders' Column formula with aggregation rule Count: COUNT("Orders"."R0 Order Key")
- Column 'Order Discount Rate' Column formula with aggregation rule Count: SUM(CASE "Orders"."R5 Order Discount Rate" when 0 then 1 else 0 end)
- Column 'Percentage' Column formula with aggregation rule default(Sum):
- SUM((CASE "Orders"."R5 Order Discount Rate" when 0 then 1 else 0 end) + COUNT("Orders"."R0 Order Key"))/COUNT("Orders"."R0 Order Key")
- Data Format:
- Override Default data format, Treat Number as : Number
- However, in the report output ' 'Percentage' column shows wrong results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.