OBIEE 11g - Scorecard Error "ODBC driver returned an error (SQLExecDirectW)" When Two KPI's with Different Types of Goal Are Added to an Objective
Last updated on JULY 18, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Scorecard errors when different types of goal Are added to an Objective
- The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Upgraded to 188.8.131.52 from 184.108.40.206.x
- Created 3 new KPI's, with a very simple lay-out. All 3 KPI's are identical, except for the States step. 1x Low values, 1x High values and 1x Target values.
- Created a new Scorecard with a single objective. In this objective, added all 3 KPI's a few times, and in different order. Every single time when a second type of goal is added, the SQL error appears.
- When only the Target values KPI is added, no problem occurs - so it is the combination when adding two types of goals which forces the error.
- ODBC driver returned an error (SQLExecDirectW)
- FURTHER INFORMATION
- This option did work as intended in 220.127.116.11.
- Edit an existing KPI - error occurs.
- The error occurs on every try, so it is consistant.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms