OBIEE 11g - Scorecard Error "ODBC driver returned an error (SQLExecDirectW)" When Two KPI's with Different Types of Goal Are Added to an Objective
(Doc ID 2058626.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Scorecard errors when different types of goal Are added to an Objective
- The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Upgraded to 184.108.40.206 from 220.127.116.11.x
- Created 3 new KPI's, with a very simple lay-out. All 3 KPI's are identical, except for the States step. 1x Low values, 1x High values and 1x Target values.
- Created a new Scorecard with a single objective. In this objective, added all 3 KPI's a few times, and in different order. Every single time when a second type of goal is added, the SQL error appears.
- When only the Target values KPI is added, no problem occurs - so it is the combination when adding two types of goals which forces the error.
- ODBC driver returned an error (SQLExecDirectW)
- FURTHER INFORMATION
- This option did work as intended in 18.104.22.168.
- Edit an existing KPI - error occurs.
- The error occurs on every try, so it is consistant.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document