Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2015
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.140527 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- You are using "Link or Image" objects In OBIEE dashboards.
- You want to rename those objects so that you can identify them properly when in Design Mode rather than seeing the default name such as "Link Or Image 1"
- This is possible to do in 10g, but upon upgrading to 11g this is no longer possible
- The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In OBIEE Analytics create dashboard with "Link or Image" objects
- attempt to rename the object
- note the new name is not picked up in Design Mode
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms