OBIEE 11g - Adding a Map View Fails with "View mapview!1 is missing from the analysis"
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2015
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.141014 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- In Oracle Map Builder, a database connection was accidentally deleted ... but was soon recreated with the same connection name, user credentials etc.
- In OBIEE, existing Analyses with Map views continue to render maps as expected and users can interact with them (zoom in/out, drill etc.) successfully.
- However, if a new Analysis is created and a Map view is added, the following error is observed onscreen:
- And the following error is written to the sawlog#.log file:
The map cannot render because the object (__OBIEE__MAPVIEW__LAYER__mvdemo__BORO__~v0) has been moved or deleted. Please contact your administrator.
- All caches were cleared as per <Note 1930930.1> and as per <Note 1479572.1>; and the Map Layer in the error above was deleted (/analytics > Administration > Manage Map Data) but the issue persisted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms