OBIEE 11g - Hierarchy Not Drilling Down After Three Levels When A Column Is Placed Before The Hierarchy Column
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2016
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.150120 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- You have a hierarchy with multiple levels.
- When building an analysis, if a column is placed on the left of the hierarchy column, it will not expand more than a couple levels.
- If the column is placed on the right of the hierarchy, then the hierarchy can fully expand.
- You expect the hierarchy to be able to expand regardless what objects are placed to the left of it.
- The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In Analytics, create an analysis with a hierarchy and multiple columns
- Place column objects to the left of the hierarchy
- Click Results tab and expand the hierarchy
- Note that the hierarchy will not fully expand
- Remove the object to the left and notice that the hierarchy can now fully expand
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms