Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.150714 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 18.104.22.168.x version of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) - Analytics,
the below scenario is noticed:
- Create a column filter based on selection of huge (multiple) list of values (for example-greater than 256 elements),
- Save the filter, and then reopen the saved filter.
- Notice that the filter content is displayed in a very long window, which needs scrolling towards the right to see the entire content.
- The close 'X' buttons of the dialog window is also not seen
It is expected that:
- the window should be wrapped on reopening the saved filter.
- the close 'X' button of the dialog window should be seen, irrespective of the volume of the filter content.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms