OBIEE 11g - Dialog Window Displaying Saved Filter is too Wide for the Screen
(Doc ID 2064195.1)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.150714 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 18.104.22.168.x version of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) - Analytics,
the below scenario is noticed:
- Create a column filter based on selection of huge (multiple) list of values (for example-greater than 256 elements),
- Save the filter, and then reopen the saved filter.
- Notice that the filter content is displayed in a very long window, which needs scrolling towards the right to see the entire content.
- The close 'X' buttons of the dialog window is also not seen
It is expected that:
- the window should be wrapped on reopening the saved filter.
- the close 'X' button of the dialog window should be seen, irrespective of the volume of the filter content.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document