Last updated on APRIL 13, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- The following error occurs when clicking on "My Account" screen and some dashboards.
- Error retrieving user/group data from Oracle BI Server's User Population API. Invalid data in user population query results from Oracle BI Server. Reason - NAME
- The OBIEE environment is using Active Directory (AD) and Single Sign On (SSO) authentication.
- Sample App catalog is being used.
- The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to OBIEE.
- Click on "My Account"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms