Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Planning - Version 18.104.22.168.000 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DISPLAY OPTION setting in EPMA is not applied to Tool > Copy Version screen in Planning 22.214.171.124 and later although it is applied to Administration > Manage > Dimensions screen.
In EPMA application the copy version screen always displays member label and doesn't display alias.
In the following cases it is applied to the copy version screen.
- Classic Planning Application
- An earlier version than Planning 126.96.36.199
1. Open EPMA dimension library.
2. Set Display Option property to "Alias" in a dimension and save it.
3. Set any entry into Alias property in any members under Scenario, Version or Entity dimensions which copy version screen has and save it.
4. Deploy the metadata changed on Application Library.
5. Open Planning application and then check that the alias was reflected in Dimensions setting.
6. Open Tool > Copy Version from menu and then you see this behavior that display option property is not applied on the copy version screen.
Upgrading from earlier version to 188.8.131.52 and later.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms