OBIEE 12c - Visual Analyzer (VA) Maps Show Incorrect Cities
(Doc ID 2071149.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2019
Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Issue Seen:
- CITY DATA IS NOT DISPLAYED CORRECTLY ON MAP VIEW
- Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into the server above
- Add subject area: A - Sample Sales
- Create a map view using C55 City and 1 -Revenue
- Add column C52 Country Name to the Filter area and select country United States
- Expected Result
- All the city data should be displayed within the USA
- Actual Result
- The cities of Los Angeles and San Francisco are displayed on south America.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.