Hyperion Planning JVM Crash Frequently Asked Questions
(Doc ID 2071231.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2021
Hyperion Planning - Version 22.214.171.124.00 to 126.96.36.199.003 [Release 11.1]
Hyperion Planning - Version 188.8.131.52.00 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A detailed discussion regarding frequently asked questions about Hyperion Planning Crashes
- Why does the Planning JVM crash?
- Why doesn’t it crash right away?
- We have nn GB memory on our Planning Server, taking this into consideration what is the comfortable number of cells that we can increase to?
- What is the current heap size set for my Planning Server?
- How can I avoid the crash?
- How many cells can the application query without problems? What value should the governor be set to?
- Why does one persons mistake have to impact all of the other users?
- How do I know a large query was run? Who may have run it? When?
- What do we search in the logs for?
Questions and Answers
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.