11g OBIEE Mapviewer: Import Layers Is Displaying "previewing" With Out Displaying Map
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2015
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.150120 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.150120 version, Analytics
When configuring map viewer, the map is taking a long time to load the data. It shows a message "Processing..." and displays no layers found in the schema created.
Expect map to show up.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. download the “mvdemo_naturalearth “from the 220.127.116.11.1 download section using the following oracle download link
2. load the mvdemo_natural earth into oracle database with SID OBID and with schema name as mvdemo2.
3. Logged into http://obidev2.corp.XXX.XX.com:9704/mapviewer/
4. Update the configuration section with the data source name.
5. After setting the ODBC navigate to the data sources to check the schema created.
6. click on Create Tile Layer and selected google map with data source OBID and clicked on submit.
7. After submission log on to analytics,
Click on Administration –> Manage Map Data –> Layers –> Import Layers
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms