OBIEE 11g Error Using IBM DB2 ODBC Driver In Analytics Report/RPD Tool - "[IBM][CLI Driver][DB2]" ... "is an undefined name"
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2015
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are trying to access the IBM DB2 tables.
- DB2 driver exists in the server.
- It is not setting the schema properly.
- Schema name is CLN not the username, it is picking instead.
How to resolve this issue?
- State: HY000. Code: 10058. [NQODBC] [SQL_STATE: HY000] [nQSError: 10058] A general error has occurred. [nQSError: 43113] Message returned from OBIS. [nQSError: 43119] Query Failed: [nQSError: 16001] ODBC error state: S0002 code: -204 message: [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2] SQL0204N "RAM506.CLASREPORT" is an undefined name. SQLSTATE=42704 . [nQSError: 16014] SQL statement preparation failed. (HY000)
- SQL Issued: SELECT 0 s_0, "Fed_Code"."Fact_CLASREPORT"."AOC" s_1 FROM "Fed_Code" FETCH FIRST 200001 ROWS ONLY
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms