OBIEE 11g: SVG Images In MHT Content Sent By Agents Do Not Readily Display In IE11
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2015
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.150120 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- This Analysis is delivered as an attachment in an Email via an Agent (with Delivery Format: Format = HTML, (x) Deliver as Attachment).
- When the user receives the Email sent by the Agent and he double-clicks on the file attachment (which has a MHT extension), the SVG image should be readily visible / displayed.
- If the User has IE9 then the image is visible / displayed in the browser.
- If the User has IE11 then the image is *not* visible / displayed.
- When the MHT file is opened in IE11, it is observed that the Document Mode = 7.
- If the Document Mode is manually changed to 9 or Edge, then the image is visible / displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms