Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2015
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Goal is to add a column to an analysis that is a product of a union which was previously saved.
- When the union analysis is opened, the link to "ADD Result Column" is not visible.
- However, clicking on a criteria of the union and then clicking back to the union Result tab, then the "Add Result Column" will show
- The expected behavior is to see the "Add Result Column" link when first opening the analysis
- The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- have a saved analysis that is a result of a union
- open the analysis to edit
- note the "Add Result Column" is not visible
- click anywhere in the analysis criteria
- click back on the Union Result tab and notice the "Add Result Column" is now visible
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms