OBIEE 188.8.131.52.0 - Export To Excel 2007 Not Displaying Data Values in cells of the downloaded Excel file
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.170117 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) 18.104.22.168.0 version, Analytics,
When downloading report to Excel from an upgraded report
- The downloaded Excel report does not display the values in cell. But the values do exist in cells.
- This issue is seen only with PIVOT table reports download.
- Non-pivot reports download to excel is displaying values correctly.
- When downloading same report in 22.214.171.124.9 to excel, it displays all values correctly.
- Expected behavior is that the downloaded reports must show the data value in same raw format.
- Applying custom data formatting to a column in OBIEE does not work as expected when the data is exported to Excel.
- Adding custom data formatting, such as '#,' to a column, works as expected in OBIEE. However, when the data is exported to Excel it applies the custom data formatting again to the already formatted data, as in twice, which is equivalent to applying '#,,'
For example, Data 1000000 with formatting '#,' -> OBIEE results show 1000 -> Same when exported to Excel shows 1
Upgrade from 126.96.36.199.9 to 188.8.131.52.0
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms