OBIEE 126.96.36.199.0 - Export To Excel 2007 Not Displaying Data Values in cells of the downloaded Excel file
(Doc ID 2099611.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2022
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.170117 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) 220.127.116.11.0 version, Analytics,
When downloading report to Excel from an upgraded report
- The downloaded Excel report does not display the values in cell. But the values do exist in cells.
- This issue is seen only with PIVOT table reports download.
- Non-pivot reports download to excel is displaying values correctly.
- When downloading same report in 18.104.22.168.9 to excel, it displays all values correctly.
- Expected behavior is that the downloaded reports must show the data value in same raw format.
- Applying custom data formatting to a column in OBIEE does not work as expected when the data is exported to Excel.
- Adding custom data formatting, such as '#,' to a column, works as expected in OBIEE. However, when the data is exported to Excel it applies the custom data formatting again to the already formatted data, as in twice, which is equivalent to applying '#,,'
For example, Data 1000000 with formatting '#,' -> OBIEE results show 1000 -> Same when exported to Excel shows 1
Upgrade from 22.214.171.124.9 to 126.96.36.199.0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document