OBIEE 11g: After Clearing A Dashboard Prompt, The Results Are Still Filtered By The Previous Prompt
(Doc ID 2102492.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Apply a Saved Customization of dashboard which consists of prompt and analysis,
- Next, unselect prompt to clear value,
- Click Apply button again,
The results on the dashboard are filtered by the prompt value which is stored in the Save Customization, even after you have cleared the value of prompt.
This issue can be reproduced and demonstrated with the SampleAppLite repository via following steps:
- Create An dashboard which consists of an prompt and an Analysis as following:
Prompt Columns: Per Name Year, Per Name Month, Product
- Open dashboard Page,set prompt value as following:
Per Name Year: 2008
Per Name Month: 2008/02
Product: V5x Flip Phone
- Perform any interaction (e.g exclude or include columns of analysis).
- Click Save Current Customization.
- Apply Customization which saved.
- Deselect the 'Product' prompt to clear product value and then click Apply again.
- Set the prompt of Per Name Month to any other value (e.g 2008/02,2008/03) and then Click Apply again.
You will observe that the results are filtered by "V5x Flip Phone" which were saved in "Step 2." even you have clear its value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document